January 27, 2003
Today we will focus on the following topics:
How to access your data?
- Continue our introduction to the motion sensor:
- All experiments are saved in a "Handout" folder in your documents
- Today we will complete our introductory experiments with the motion
sensor. For each measurement you should make an estimate of the measurement
error, determine the minimum and maximum range, and calibrate the sensor.
Please make sure you are able to explain how you define the minimum and
the maximum range!
- P00a Motion sensor
- P00b Motion sensor
- P00c Motion sensor
- Make sure that you safe the relevant information in a place that is
accessible to both you and your partner. You also should print out the
relevant graphs that support your conclusions.
- Do not worry yet about the questions related to velocity and
acceleration in P00a, P00b, and P00c.
- Recording results of measurements in graphs:
- Describing motion:
© Frank L. H.
Wolfs, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY 14627, USA
Last updated on
Monday, January 27, 2003 10:23