Meeting of the College Teaching, Learning and Technology
Tuesday November 25, 1997
8 am - 9.30 am, B&L 375
- CTLTR November 17 Workshop
- conclusions and priorities
- Technology survey
- Printing Policy
- what is the plan of how to get a decission on the printing policy ?
- how do we get input from the University community ?
- what have we learned from other institutions ?
- a brief summary of technical options ?
- Task Forces
- since a number of topics have emerged on which we should focus, I propose
we form small working groups to focus on these topics, and invite outside
experts to join these working groups were appropriate. We should agree
on the topics we will focus on, and try to form these working groups before
the end of classes.
- CTLTR Membership
- AMES ?
- undergraduate position ?
- Other bussiness
Back to index